Sunday, January 11, 2009

Death and Frankenstein


In case of confusion from the blog title let me clear it up, it has to do with masks. I just saw the movie Death Race with that driver guy from Transporter (also another favorite movie for me).
Anyway he takes up the role of Frankenstein a prisoner with exceptional driving skill in a race to the death using cars with weapons to kill other racers on the racing track. Did I mention he wears a mask that look like something I would make? Uh oh guess I'm in love with anything dark, cool and scary in terms of masks. Here are some pics from the Movie. I'll probably be making this in a few... days.

4 comments:

Fray Dee said...

Hi there, it's freddy, the crazy french fan of your art! Glad to see you're still keeping up the good work !

Making a Death and Frankeinstein Mask is a realy good idea, but if you're using the Punisher mask as a start for this work, may i suggest you to scale it down a little in order to fit the real size of the mask in the pics, the result should be awesome :))
Can't wait to see more pics of this baby!

Fray Dee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mike Loh said...

Looks like I won't be doing this mask. There's another guy i know i making it-so in order to save my materials I will do another mask.

Fray Dee said...

Oh too bad coz this mask really rocks hard.
Do you have any link to your friend's blog so i could follow it?