Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Skull Man. Super Imaginative Chogokin Version

In case you didn't know about my infatuation with toys and especially S.I.C. ~ Super Imaginative Chogokin editions of Japanese action figures, well I'm crazy into it. I'm also crazy about this anime called The Skull Man. He's a superhero-kinda, a masked vigilante no less who slices and dices big bad mutant wolves and monsters. Put the two together and you got someone who's willing to spend his waking hours redesigning this Hero in the S.I.C. edition of an action figure. The art you see below is just the first ideas quickly put together first on my sketchbook then re-draw & rendered again with WACOM and photoshop.

I'm actually ok with this design but I'd like to make push it further and make the armor super crazy plus another Devil Trigger Version like having Nero/Dante from Devil May Cry in their demonic form, except The Skull Man gets to be in demon form. I can't wait! :)








By The Way, I've already order online one of Skull Man's Helmet with light up function.
Can't wait to get it in the mail and will post pics once I get it.
Someday down the road I'm gonna make his costume as designed above. When? You never know. Guess you'll have to check back! :P

No comments: