Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gauntlet Mania - More new stuff


I'm working on this Predator Bio Helmet right now:
He's #2 of 4 of the Apocalyptic Hunters. So much to do so little time. More below




I actually got more done than whats on here. Here are some images to let you know I've been busy. I've been gathering materials the past 2 weeks for Prince of Persia's Claw gauntlet and will be working on that in the next few weeks. Still looking for the perfect leather brown glove that has long fingers and flexible. Until then gauntlet designs has been my thing lately.

Dragon Head Battle Gauntlet:




Dragon Hunter Predator Series:


Note: I finished all of Dragon Hunter's designs. Because of another fan fiction w/ art posted on http://www.thehunterslair.com/ I don't want to leak out the designs before the story is finished.

Stay tuned!

No comments: